[Sticky] Forum Rules
The EXCHANGE Discussion Forum rules are fairly simple and straight forward. Abide by them and you will enjoy the exchange of ideas. Ignore them and you will be forced to leave.
- You must be 18 years-old to be a member.
- Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
- Address the topics, comments, and questions and refrain from personal attacks, name-calling, and insults.
- If you are asked question, then answer it. Do not be evasive; do not attempt to change the subject.
- Do not post spam. Spam is defined as pictures, YouTube videos, Facebook-type memes, or other unoriginal comments or media produced by someone else that does your thinking and speaking for you.
- Do not post "fake news."
- Keep your comments profanity-free.
- Pornographic material is strictly forbidden and will result in immediate expulsion from the forums.
- Advertising of any kind is prohibited without the approval of the Administrator.
- When warned about posts that are not in compliance with these rules, do what is right by changing or deleting the post under review, so that it is in compliance.
- The Administrator has the final say in all matters. He is not concerned about what you think is "fair." So, do not even go there.
- Forum rules are subject to revision, change, or addition to make the forums as enjoyable and learning experience for everyone.
Edited: 1 month ago